Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ghoulish Halloween

Some people who know me, know I don't do Halloween Cards. I've just never been a fan of this Holiday. I can't tell you why...just not.  When I started doing cards I always skipped this, but everyone would tell me, "you're not making them for you, but for others who will enjoy them."  Well Okay Then!  Here is my rendition #1 of a Halloween card.  I decided to go with a Steampunk design.
Card Recipe:
Bazzil cardstock, Black and Purple
Stampendous stamp "Halloween Magic"
Stampendous stamp, "Lacey Backround"
Stampendous "Frantage" Aged Copper
Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Lock and Key die
Tim Holtz Book Cover Embossing Folders
Tim Holtz "Aged Photo" Distress Ink
Copic Markers B01, BV04, BV08, (dress), R20, R24, R29 (hat ribbon and collar), E000, E00, E01 (skin), E11, E13 (clock face)
Ranger Crackle Accents (clock face)
Netting I saved from a small turkey roast
Black seam binding ribbon.
Rendition #2:
Card Recipe
Bazzil cardstock Purple and Gray.
Tin from a soda pop can.
Color chain
Brads
Stampendous embossing powders; Aged Gold, & Aged Copper
Piccolo embossing powder; Enchanted Aubergine
Copic Markers; R20, R25, R29 (dress & hat), BV01, BV04, BV08 (collar & hat ribbon), E000, E00, E01 (Skin), E11, E13 (clock face)
Crackle Accents (clock face)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Aged Photo" (clock face)

No comments:

Post a Comment