Friday, November 18, 2011

"Old Jalopy"

Here is my newest addition to my Men's line.  I love how this turned out!  I haven't finished the complete set yet (card, tag & envelope), I just wanted to finish the bag to submit it to Stampedous' Chipboard challenge!  Let me know what you think!


Supply List: Kraft Paper Bag, Chipboard, Stampendous "Marcasite" Embossing Powder, Aged Gold Embossing Enamel, Boss Gloss Embossing Ink, and Fran's Jumbo "Happy Birthday" Cling Rubber Stamp Set.  Tim Holz's Ranger Distress Paper, Tim's Old Jalopy Die, Alterations Movers & Shapers Mini Lock and Key die, Alterations Man with Umbrella and Bricks Embossing Folders, Ranger "Vintage Photo" Distress Stain and Distress Embossing powder.  Adirondack Copper Metallic Acrylic Paint Dabber, Black Glass Beads, Silver Terylene Netting by Wilton.  Printed Paper (map) from the "Tradewinds" Stack Paper Pack,







4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love all of the embossed areas. Thanks for playing along with the Stampendous November Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi....I LOVE the Marcasite and Aged Gold together!!! Fabulous creation!! I can't wait to see it in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Who wouldn't love this gift bag?!! It's just so, so, soooo Stampendous!! Thanks for playing along with our Chipboard Challenge, Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete