Saturday, September 10, 2011

KOKOPELLI GBS

 I took a stroll through my local mall to take note of what styles and colors are in this fall. I found at one store, frequented by the younger generation, drab and grungy colors with a flair for native designs.  It was there I found inspiration for this new GBS design. This set is more of a southwestern native design. I used Vintage Photo, Haystack and Antique linen colors of Ranger distress inks, antique gold Perfect Pearls, matte white embossing paste, a Kokopelli Indian rubber stamp and a southwestern design rubber stamp to make it appear as Native drawings on cave walls.  I plan on expanding this line as soon as I can find more Native American supply and tools.
I made the feathers from old sheet music paper and adorned them with various fibers.

A waterfall style card with the same materials

 The envelope.
The tag.









No comments:

Post a Comment