Monday, September 5, 2011

GIFT BAG SETS

This is my new venture.  I researched online, in stores, etsy... and could not find anyone doing sets.  I found just cards, just bags, just tags, but not in a set!  I remember when my kids would be invited to their friends birthday parties and we would go buy the $5 to $10 gift (this was the limit quite a few years ago).  Then, we would buy the card, gift bag & tag, and tissue paper or filler.  Good luck finding everything to coordinate!  Total purchase for the extras for the gift would range $15-$20.
So I came up with the idea to start doing bags, tags and envelopes to match the cards I created.  I have had a lot of fun and they have been very popular to those that I have showed them to!  Thank you, to my friend Cindy, for your support and keeping me inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment